WHO NEEDS HELP?
• Recipients of social assistance whose allowance is insufficient to cover essentials;
• People who have lost their jobs and whose employment insurance has run out;
• Low income families and low wage earners;
• Those whose work is sporadic and who need assistance between jobs;
• Those recently released from a correctional facility;
• Immigrants and refugees new to the city.
WHO DOES THE CENTRE SERVE?
• People living in the Centretown area bordered by Lyon Street, Wellington Street, Billings
Bridge and Main Street, including Lees Avenue.